The Turkey Trip With Your Children
Going on a family trip to Turkey means living a great adventure with your children to discover a heritage, traditions, very exotic landscapes, destination Istanbul, Ephesus, Pergamon, Gorëme to visit ancient cities and mosques adorned with learned arabesques, stroll through the bazaars evoking the great era of the Silk Road, stroll between the fairy chimneys in Cappadocia. And with 4 seas bordering Anatolia, your toddlers can have fun on the sand of the many family beaches, bathe in the clear waters for a waterfront holiday.
Traveling in Turkey for families is also the guarantee that your little ones will be pampered like little kings by the Turks whose warm hospitality is legendary. It is also the assurance of feasting your taste buds with tasty Turkish specialties, especially pastries.
Flight to Turkey
Practical information for traveling to Turkey
Turkey is at the same time high plateaus in Anatolia, mountain ranges that rise to 5,137 m with Mount Ararat and coasts bathed by 4 seas, the Black Sea, the Mediterranean, the Aegean Sea and the Sea of Marmara. These so varied reliefs offer very varied and unique opportunities for discovery, such as the famous snow-colored basins of Pamukkale.
Here are some ideas for exploring natural sites in Turkey with children:
- To see, these great geological curiosities of Turkey, the famous basins of Pamukkale. It is also possible to bathe in an ancient basin in the middle of Roman remains.
- Stroll among the famous fairy chimneys in the valley of Cappadocia. Very easy walks are possible with young children. You can walk in the Zelve Valley to the Pasabag Fairy Chimneys, in the Red Valley and the Rose Valley. Another very nice walk to do with the family, the walk in the valley of the Pigeonniers.
- Admire the spectacle of flames rising from the earth on the site of Çirali, the famous Chimera. A magical and natural spectacle, due to gas emissions escaping from the rock while igniting. It is even more spectacular if you observe this phenomenon at dusk.
Discover the very photogenic Kapuzbasi waterfalls in the very wild Yala Dağlar National Park in southwestern Turkey. A visit to https://madeinturkeytours.com/15-awesome-things-see-do-with-kids-in-turkey/ will offer you more information.
Family beaches for a waterfront holiday in Turkey
The coasts of Turkey are washed by 4 seas (Mediterranean, Aegean, Marmara and Black), which means that there is no shortage of beaches and coves. But these are not just sandy beaches, some are covered with pebbles. Provide plastic sandals.
Here are some of them, but it is impossible to list them. You will find by clicking on the following link suitable Turkish beaches with children, family beaches in Turkey:
- Ölüdeniz with its blue lagoon is one of the most famous in Turkey, it is the country’s postcard. But it is also very touristy.
- Antalya and its surroundings offer long beaches along its coasts.
- Patara is nearly 20 km of beaches, the longest in Turkey. You should find a place there to spread out your towel, especially since it is not too touristy.
- At the edge of the Aegean Sea not far from Ephesus, enjoy long family beaches in Pamucak.