Orlando is a charming place as it is home to Cinderella’s Castle at Walt Disney World and also for various other fun things. It is an ideal vacation spot for families, youngsters, adults, couples, etc. Whether you are a foodie, shopper, or adventurous person, you will have various things to do in Orlando.
Tourism is the main industry for economic growth. Therefore, the city’s infrastructure has been built keeping in mind international travelers as well. The city’s major attraction is resorts and hotels which are away from I-95 which keeps you away from traffic and honking cars. You can enjoy the serenity as well staying in the hub of the city your commuting time is also saved. It is best to book any of the Orlando hotels with free shuttle which takes you for a tour of the entire city and drops you at the streets so that you can shop and dine.
While staying in Orlando you can enjoy few exciting things –
- Visit the ICON Park with family, which is 20 acres wide and is full of entertainment. You can enjoy all rides especially The Wheel which is 400 feet tall and the climate control capsule that takes you high into the sky.
- Take your kids to the Orlando Aquarium to show them sea life. Adults also enjoying seeing sharks, colorful clownfish, and turtles.
- Disney World is one thing that people can never miss. The Minnie Mickey Land and other attractive sites are just a day trip to it.
- Gatorland is all about alligators and crocodiles. Enjoy the free ride to zip line and animal shows in the zoo.
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum contains the wax figure of famous personalities, celebrities, musicians, superheroes, athletes, etc. You can stand near your favorite personality and click selfies.
- Your trip will be incomplete if you don’t visit the magical world of Harry Porter. Once you enter the world you will visit the Hogwarts Castle, Gringotts bank, Diagon Alley streets, and many more.
- Kelly Park is known for the landscape and crystal blue water that appears in an oasis in Rock Springs Run Park. Families can go swimming, hiking, and camping.
- Chocolate Museum contains 25 chocolate sculptures that are 6 feet tall. You can also taste gourmet chocolates as a complimentary.
- Discovery Cove is located in the outskirts of Orlando where you can swim with dolphins and watch colorful starfish. Spend some time on the white beach with family.
- Universal’s Island of America is considered the No. 1 amusement park with unique rides, magical creatures, witchcraft, dinosaurs, and many more.
After an amazing and hectic day, take a food tour by exploring the Orlando streets. You can also check on Orlando Escape for the list of Orlando restaurants with kids eat free. Orlando Escape is an online resource from where you can get all information about the best hotels, restaurants, attractions, and events being held in the city.
Pack your things according to the weather. If you’re planning a trip to Orlando, check the COVID-19 travel guidelines and follow the protocol.